Southampton Cats Protection is run entirely by volunteers, as a result the telephone line is not manned all of the time. If you are unable to get through, please leave a message or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavour to get back to you as soon as we can.
Please call relevant number or use the contact form at the bottom of the page for:
- General enquiries relating to Southampton Branch
- To adopt a cat call - 02381 661633
If you would like to offer one or more of our cats/kittens a new home.
- 'Home to Home' service - 02381 661633
If your circumstances have changed and you find yourself needing to re-home your much loved cat, we can provide a free of charge adoption service, putting you in touch with a potential new owner.
- Cats that need to come into care - 02381 661633
For urgent cases of cats in need, please be aware that Southampton Cats Protection Volunteers are not trained vets; if your call is a medical emergency please contact your local 24hr vet. If your call relates to cruelty then please contact the RSPCA, by calling their cruelty line on: 0300 1234 999.
- Lost and found cats - 02381 661633
If you have lost your cat or would like to report a stray and would like some advice. Details will be added to our lost register and the website.
- Feral Cats & Neutering - 02381 661633 - If you would like advice on how to have your cat neutered or you have found Feral cats.
- Fundraising - 02381 661633
If you would like to donate goods to sell, help at a fundraising event or if you have any ideas for fundraising.
Email: Telephone: 02381 661 633